Monday, May 28, 2012

Don't...

Things happen for a reason. Dont assume everything that happens to me is your fault. I have a life to lead, decisions to make and a diploma to achieve. So don't keep watching me and my every move because i dont stick to schedules. I do crazy stuff just to not follow a daily routine. I do things spontaneously just out of boredom. I cant live with people always asking "why did you do that?" because i dont even know! ! ! I just did it so get over it. Dont go around asking people about their lives when you already got your own to fulfill.
Don't worry about what others might think. Don't worry about what goes on in someone else's life. Don't have so low self-esteem coz it brings others down with you. Dont be sad about what happened today because there's still tomorrow. Don't beg for one thing when you have so many other choices to choose from. Don't get obsessed over someone when there are so many other people around you. Don't give up on your life because someone out there wishes to have what you have. Don't be afraid to reject something you dont want. Don't be afraid to get a new boyfriend eventhough you have feelings for your ex because he might be able to make you forget about your past. Dont be so negative about anything because things can always get better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment