Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Last Goodbye

If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that. Who do I think I'm kidding? Though I'm tring to keep it hidden, I look in the mirror and I can see right through me. I can't conceal it. Why deny it...? Because he doesn't wanna hear it...

My plan worked perfectly the moment I wanted it to fail epicly. I did plan everything. I told her everything I wanted her to tell him. And he did. I planned it because I thought that if he knew I loved him, he would never leave. And I wanted him to move on. Then Stupid-Me decided to spill the beans and tell him the truth for reasons I'm still confused about. She's the one he trusts, not me. So he believed her, just like I planned. Only now, I wish it didn't work. (not writing some feelings because I don't want it to be true) I just didn't want us to be together right now, but that doesn't change how much I miss him.

I can't tell him his theory is wrong. I think I made a retorical promise on that. I don't wanna hurt him anymore. And if that means no talking, no texting, no calling, no blog-writing about him, so be it. I broke his heart and mine and I don't know how to put the pieces back together...

This chapter of my life is closed and not to be written about again...

No comments:

Post a Comment