Friday, November 2, 2012

Why Can't You Understand, It's Because of HIM

3 times.... it's been 3 times already. You put me through it 3 times. I can't take anymore. I can't keep hurting you. I would choose to hurt myself but we would both end up getting hurt in the end.
You keep trying. I keep rejecting. It's not easy for both of us. Yet you're going strong. And I'm getting weaker.
Tears fall because I'm hurting you.  Its either you or both of us. I can't risk my heart yet.  It's too soon.  It's too early.  BUT WHY DONT YOU GET THAT? WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CANT LET GO YET? WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MY HEART IS BROKEN? WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOURE NOT HIM? WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND......
It would be easier if you didnt feel anything for me. It would be easier if we could be just friends. It would be easier if you didn't love me...
Because of him, I can't be with you properly.  Because of him, I don't see you. Because of him, you're always standing infront of his shadow. Because of him, my eyes see you but my heart doesn't.  Because of him, I don't love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment