Thursday, March 29, 2012

This time it hurts . . .




Well, I'm alone now. And loneliness does hurts. Before this day, I would smile when i thought about him. I would laugh at our pictures because we look great and cute together. Happy tears would fall reading the poetry he would write himself and give them to me. I would wake up with positive thoughts knowing I have his heart and he has mine. My day would just get brighter even though its raining just by listening to his voice. I always have this odd smile which he loves so much whenever he tells me he loves me. He's so peaceful when I tell him that I love him. When he's not around, I feel his arms and his warmth around my body. I feel his kisses on my lips. I smell his scent on my clothes. I feel like he's always right behind me. I feel...LOVED. He made me feel whole. With him, we were one person. Now everything changed.......

I broke up with him...for reasons I'm still trying to sort out. It was the most painful thing I ever did in my life. It hurts.... It hurts feeling so alone. I feel the walls closing in on me. I can hardly breathe. I'm crying so much I feel like I'm drowning in my tears. Everything that made me smile before, just makes me cry now. I feel so alone when I think about him. I cry at our pictures knowing those pictures are the past now. Reading his poetry now feels like a knife going straight through my heart. The memories is crushing my heart. I feel...COLD. I feel like half of a puzzle. I feel like....nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment