Friday, June 21, 2013

What I learnt, you asked. Here's my reply

C.

True love exists.
I believe in it because of you.
I believe in "THE ONE" because you were once mine.

Before you came along, I just moved from one guy to another without feeling much. I fell in love , with my third boyfriend, for the first time. And after he broke my heart, I swore i would not relive that pain. I locked my heart away. And a player was born.

My longest relationship was 29 days. The good guys were just unfortunate to fall for a girl like me. The bad boys, I can't say much. Maybe they deserved it.

2 years later, I let my heart fall again because I felt the guy was worth the risk. Worth the pain I might have to go through. The challenges we went through, I'll never forgive myself entirely for letting them break me. For not being strong enough to fight for us.

I learnt that you'll never know how much you actually have until it's gone. So I appreciate everything that I have because I don't want to go through that kind of loss ever again.

I learnt that true love goes both ways. So whatever one person does, there's an effect on the partner.

I learned to think about others before myself. You always put me first.

I learnt that time is precious, no mater how much of it you think you have.

I learned to hold on to the people I care about no matter what others say about them.

I learned to be selfless

I learned to love.

Thank you, for what happened and for what could have happened.
No regrets.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment