Friday, June 21, 2013

Why do you have it..?

I remember writing it. I remember doodling in class. What I can't figure out is why do you have it.
I don't remember showing it to you. I don't remember giving it to you.
Yet there it was. Tattered and torn but still so clear.
It wasnt meant to be kept.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rain pours heavily
Chills run down my spine
I woke up feeling so lonely
There's no one by my side

I look out the window
The clouds, all dark and gloomy
My heart fills with sorrow
My breathing ever so heavy

The thought of you
Makes me smile
The leaves, fresh with dew
In my world, you are mine

The heart feels no distance
My heart longing for your love
Hypnotized, like in a trance
Our love, pure as a white dove

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I know I wasnt meant to find it. I'm sorry I looked. Its barely even good for you to keep it. Just feels odd that you kept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment