Sunday, April 29, 2012

Charming... My home.....

The days since you left pass slowly by,
The nights alone in my room i sit down and cry,
The swmell of your perfume brings back our moments again,
Do you still love me, my love, do you feel my pain?
We talked, We dated, and in love we both fell,
You left, I stayed back, my life became living hell,
Each day I plan how to see you tomorrow,
When I recall your absence, my heart fills with sorrow.
Our picture in my wallet is rugged and torn,
My tears faded the ink, often i mourn,
I miss you so much, I've loved you for so long,
I know that I must but I cannot stay strong.
I know that you've gone so far away,
But forever with you my heart will stay,
I love you my lady, my beauty, my heart,
I understand no longer why we are apart.
Love is neither true or false, love is love,
My soul cries for you like a mourning dove,
With you, my heart will forever roam,
i need you by my side, you're love is my home...

Written by The one that has my heart.

1 comment: