Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Happy Happy XD

Feeling over-joyed with everything that happened in the past TWO days XD

First, Thanks mum for driving 4 hours in that lexus with "hot" rims just to see me in Penang. Love you so much for that. I know you hate driving but you did it anyway. so happy to se you :D. Bro, Thanks for acting like youre 19 for more hours than acting like youre 9. I wouldnt mind if you REALLY WERE 9 but youre not ok. Thanks dad for paying for everything that i needed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! ! !

Wireless Broading now in my hands he he he ( sinister scientist laugh ) lying down on my bed with internet is FREAKING awesome in a place where im at.

Thanks to Banana, LoverBoy, and spoilt Brat. Im smilling again. Im united once more with the love of my life. Charming, I love you. No matter where. no matter what. I love you. and no matter what i do or say, im always loving you.

1 comment:

  1. all the best in college man , tertiary education is going to be tough but i believe we can both do it . penang?? thats a distance away but foods good.
    anyways , its gonna all be worth it when we finally get our degrees ;D all the best and take careeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete