Monday, July 16, 2012

Back For the WEEKEND

Hey, I'm back..in Penang. I spent my weekend in KL and I had a BLAST! (obviously) lol. Never would have had much fun without my two besties for life


Its been a day and a half and I MISS THEM like crazy!!!!! But you gotta do what you gotta do.. And I'm slowly coping with the life here, though i still hate being here.

I realise now that I'm not letting myself like this place because I dont want to get out of my comfort zone. Living in KL is easy. So many friends and families are there. It's about time I accept my life here now and just make the best of it :)

Thanks Charming....for understanding. I may be older but you're definitely and obviously the matured one in our relationship. I'm sorry to have put you through hell. I'm sorry for a lot of things. I'm happy where where our relationship is at now :) I hope you feel the same way. Thank you for being the guy that I'll never forget.

Thank you to all of you that has hurt me the most because you guys are the ones I hold dear in my life. Thanks for putting a smile on my face :)


THANKS guys for being in my life :) I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment