Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm sorry

I know I promised a lot of things.. And I know things have changed. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. When I'm with you, it's us against the world. But when we're apart, I feel broken. I can't handle the distance. From the beginning I told you that. But you always convinced me to try. And I did. I tried. And failed. And for you, I tried again. And failed again. But you didn't see the effort I put in there, did you? You just think I didn't try hard enough. Well, guess what? I'm not superwoman to handle everything and get everything perfect. Plans change.

I'm sorry. I really am. i really did try. But I'm not strong enough. When I'm with you, the distance didn't look very far. I didn't know what i was getting myself into. I just knew I was afraid. So here we are. With distance between us.

People make mistakes. We're not excluded.




I want to put this all behind us


My mistake was putting you through all of this crap. Look where we are now.. But I don't regret anything that happened. You are the love of my life.

I'm not saying we can never be apart if we are together. I'm just saying I'm not ready for it now. My current situation has enough pressure on me already. I didn't want to get you in the middle of problems... If I was with you, you would have the littlest of my time. And it wouldn't be right or fair to you.

I'm really sorry it ended this way. But it is what it is. I hope you realise that...

1 comment: