Saturday, July 28, 2012

When I was gone . . .

I didn't go online for the past 2 days. It's the only thing connecting me to the world. And I didn't feel like "staying connected". i just felt like living my life. I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't think much and just did whatever I feel like doing.

I had a really awesome time. I rode a bike at midnight with a friend at 120km/h. Totally reckless but it was worth the risk. I never felt so loose in my life. I realised I loved the danger :) I drove a Naza unser with 5 passengers and they were all screaming for their lives LOL :D Gotta love FREEDOM XD.

When I did get back on my laptop, I missed a lot in 2 days. There was a lot to catch up on. If only I did have another place I wwould rather, everything would be so simple. But Life aint easy. If it is, it's just giving you a break for the next trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment