Monday, July 9, 2012

I need you...

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when I’m with you, it all seems worth it. Even behind all that pain, I still smile when I remember us.

I need to be in your arms again. I need your love to live. I've been dying everyday. I'm exhausted from missing you every single second. Knowing you're not mine anymore just makes me think of another girl taking my place in your heart.

I want you back.. I just don't know what I should do.. I'm going out of my mind thinking about all the freaking " WHAT IF's " in the world. I really don't need another reason to hate where I am. You would be the perfect reason I would come home to. And you would be the perfect reason why I wouldn't want to leave.

I have 8 years away from you, only coming home for a couple of weeks at a time. Then we have months apart. I would be crying everytime and I know, with you, my tears will never run dry. I would be killing us repeatedly by leaving. And I can't handle that.

I need you back so badly. I wish I was strong enough to face the distance. But I don't think I am. I miss the way it felt back then, I want to feel that way again. But I'm not gonna put you through the pain and the sufferring over and over again, everytime I leave.

It may not be good for us. You might find someone else to make you happy. But this is what's best for us. You get to live your life without me tearing you up inside with my every departure. And we'll both slowly move on, though we won't really ever forget.

You're the love of my life. The one I'll never forget. The one I love and hurt the most.

I'm doing this because I love you.
I love you so much... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment