Monday, June 25, 2012

First Lesson on a Motorbike

The weekend was reaching it's end. I didn't want it to be just another "Goodbye" or "See you tomorrow". So, I got a friend to tutor me to ride a motorbike :D



LOL I wish that was the bike i rode. haih... dreams... I learnt my first lesson on a normal daily motorbike you see on the road. It was quite exciting.

I learnt the gears and brakes and I was off on my own. WITHOUT a helmet. WHAT FUN!!! I somehow wanted the danger. I felt the need to do something off the rails, ignoring all the warning calls in my head. The first gear was quite ok but I changed to the 2nd gear to early. The bike lurched forward and I lost control for a second. I Changed the gear again and with more power, I almost lost the handles. I shifted it back to the 1st gear and slowed down. I rode to find my friend and she asked me to stop in front of her. I could've have done it, if the brakes worked or if I knew how to work them. She dogded out of the way just in time. I pressed the brakes even harder and the bike finally slowed down.

My friend said '' Go ride again until you are able to control the brakes and stop infront of me.'' So I went again on 2 more rounds before I perfected it.

what an experience ! ! ! I do hope I get to ride again soon.

Future RIDER ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment