Monday, June 18, 2012

Maybe the sun has set in our paradise...

Maybe it's my fault.... When you were always there for me, I took your presence for granted. I was busy with studies to even send you a text. But now, that just sounds like an excuse. I always had this feeling that you will always be there. It was what kept me going. Even if I didnt call or text, I knew you're still there for me. So i concentrated on my studies because If i push that aside, I lose my future. But if I push you aside, I had a love string attached to you, so i knew you cant go far. But I guess things change...

When I was in KL, you were no. 1 I came back for a holiday and YOU were the 2nd person I met after my mum picked me up from the bus station. I just wanted to see you. And I did. For a few hours in fact. A minute would be enough to make me smile.

I loved you with all my heart but you wanted words instead. I don't know how to heal from this.... Tears don't help at all. It's just proof that I was hurt by you.

I LOVE YOU is magic. If it's on repeat everyday, where's its specialty to all the other daily words..??

I LOVE YOU... or maybe now I should say I LOVED YOU. I never doubted you. Yet you questioned me.. I told you I wrote it but you didn't believe me. Because you didn't trust me enough, you walked away. After I showed you proof, now you want to come running back to me???

I shouldn't have to prove myself if you trusted me as much as I trusted you.

Maybe the sun has set in our paradise...



No comments:

Post a Comment