Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To The End

From Charming,
............................................
The gentle breeze blows, makes me feel weak,
As soft and warm as your hand on my cheek.
Under the oak, I stare at the empty space,
Thinking back to when I last saw your face.
Through the green forest your laughter does ring,
A memory so precious, a smile it does bring.
The morning sun burns bright and steady,
My end is coming, to face it, I'm ready.
My strength is gone, I collapse to the ground,
No one will know for none are around.
I close my eyes and your face comes to me,
My breath weakens, my life leaving me.
The lights are going out, my sight to fade,
My life flashes by as though being unmade.
My days with you I shan't forget,
In this life I have lived I hold no regret.
You and I shared a life side by side,
The joy of our moments abide.
You know how I feel as I pass away,
Those three words are still there to say . . .
.............................................
To,
Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment