Friday, June 22, 2012

Farewell, Shobi

This morning, I was sick. Flu and cough. Minor asthma attack in the mix of it all. I blame these crazy people for pushing me into the pool last night. LOL It was freaking cold.



But it was worth it. They make college life fun because they love to have fun. They don't take no for an answer. They don't care about the rules.

This party was for Shobi. She's a senior and she's done with her diploma. It was her last day last night so we thought of celebrating ;)





The pictures are kinda dark. They were taken with Charlie's phone.




This is his girlfriend and him. He's Siamese from Perlis and she's Indian from Kelantan.

No one had a proper camera so these pics are the only reminder of that fun night.

The cake. Yum Yum


The cake was so delicious. Everybody had a piece except Shobi. She fed us all. before she could have a piece, Charlie decided to throw it at us. I ran. So everybody was covered with cake except me. Its ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to wash cake out of long hair.



WHAT A NIGHT

P/S more photos COMING SOON to my facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment