Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sleepover... EVERYONE's invited ;)

The weekend finally arrived. Thank God. It felt like forever. My house would be lifeless if I wasn't in it. The rest of them were on holiday so I decided to get together with a few hundred friends in college :) LOL ( i wish ) I only invited the close ones. I didn't want unwanted attention from the guards for having both sexes of our species under one roof with 6 beds and 3 bedrooms available for use ;) lol.

NAAHHH!!!! I'm mixing with the good kids in college. Not including the horny couples :P So we all got together for a night. The couple didnt want to leave. They preferred sleeping next to each other than in separate houses. So everybody stayed another night. LOL :D it was fun. We blasted music through the speakers. We danced. We ate. We drank (coke/water :P ) lol. We played cards. Some games I haven't even heard of.

5 mattresses all laid out side by side in the hall. Everyboddy slept there. Said it was more fun and it was anyway.

The next sleepover is going to be a BLAST !

No comments:

Post a Comment