Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Take care . . .

I don't know where we are ... It's never gonna be the same again after this. This happened before. 2 months ago. It nearly killed us both. But we held on to something that was worth the wait. I never wanted to go through that again. I still don't want to. I wanted to be with you but things changed and I dont think I can go through this again. I have my finals in 2 months. Looking at my life now, that is what matters most now.

I'm sorry.... I can't do this anymore. I'm not strong enough. This happened before and it's happening again. I can't bare the thought of the possibility of a third time. I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't wanna be the reason why, everytime we wake up in the morning, we both know that I'm the problem. Just like every other relationship I had. I'm always the problem. I can feel us dying. I don't wanna hurt us anymore. I don't wanna take away our lives. I don't wanna be a murderer.

We'll live through this. Although it will take time, this will all just be a memory when we look back...

You deserve better. You're Prince Charming and I ain't a princess worthy of you. It's a fact that I've denied all this time for your sake. Now I have to face the truth. The longer you are with me, the more hurt you'll get till I destroy you. If we are destined to be together, faith will bring us back together. But right now, we are on two different paths.

Don't let me stop you from living your life. There's so many other people out there just waiting for a guy like you. We had our time. Maybe we'll have another chance next time. Who knows, maybe after some time, you and I will be normal again around each other. Till then..... No one knows the future so enjoy the present.

Good luck. May you explore what life has to offer :) I will always love you and I miss you..... Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment