Sunday, June 17, 2012

Unexplainable

I gave you my heart, and that’s all I can give you. If that’s not enough, I’m not enough. I didn't know I needed reasons to love you. I didnt know you had a reason. All I know that love is unreasonable, unconditional, unbearable and unexplainable. But you had a reason when I didn't.














I wish telling you that I LOVE YOU was enough but I guess its not enough for you to hear. Love is a feeling not an excuse or reason. Back in the old days, the words " I LOVE YOU " meant the world and it was the most powerful saying. The words and its meaning didn't change. People did. Love knows no reasons, Love knows no lies, Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes but love is not blind, Love sees all but doesnt mind . . .

You always asked why do I love you... I didnt have an answer and you could hear it in my voice. Because you kept asking, I told you what you wanted to hear. A REASON. I never asked why do you love me but I did ask why did you choose me.. You gave me 20 reasons why you love me, 20 more reasons why love me and 20 infinite reasons why you love me. I cried just at looking at the title not because you loved me. Because you had a reason. I didn't have a reason and you had 60 reasons.

What if I wasn't beautiful??? What if I didnt hold the back of your neck the next time you kissed me?? What if I ate bittergourd just before you kissed me?? would I still taste as sweet??? I have 60 " WHAT IF"s all based on your reasons for loving me.

You may be more matured than your friends but your still a high school kid who has a lot of learning to do. I dont know if I'm willing to wait for you to grow up...



1 comment:

  1. There's something you need to know. An honest side. Without knowing it, this would confuse you more. I'm sorry. But you already knew that. What you dont know... is that... http://ethanganes.blogspot.com/2012/06/3-words-i-was-wrong-i-love-you.html

    ReplyDelete